Friday, March 13, 2009

Otaku Crack

Continuation... ... ...
Today will introduce on the products of Japan.
Mainly focus on Manga, Anime, Posters, Figurine, Dramas, Games blabla...and Otakus...you know who you are ^^

First see the surroundings.

Other schools also came here...not that many people la...that's a good thing, no? ;)
If I'm in Japan, Akibahara...is it that place? or me wrong sp. oh well, I'll be squeeze to death DX


First off with the basics.
More like, the beginning.


These two are in one board.
Just posters! And I had that Fullmetal Alchemist and XXX Holic posters~
Others are; Lucky Star, Saiyuki, Ouran, a manga description??


These are comics...they're big coz it's all from USA translated. Taking too much space DX


These are comic magazines with comics and updates on manga release.
Releases weekly but only available in Japan or via order.
I see Inoue Mao there, the one book with a human face. She's actually an actress from the famous Hana Yori Dango Drama series.


This the larger size of Lucky Star poster on the board and err...yeah, it's dark...bad lighting there...


And we also checked on the gallery book of Lucky Star which cannot be touched by us -_-
Ask the keeper to flip page for you...and I took this one especially because of Seiyuu signatures on their voiced character.


Different angle but same place anyway.
Most mangas are available in Brunei...like duh~ you can find it in Best Eastern if they have more stocks there...
The one's standing are bought from Japan personally by one of the UBD members.


I didn't took a picture of Anime cd sections and J-pop coz ppl are standing here and there, so I totally forgot about it...
And there's no YUI ♪♪♪ d(`Д´)b♪♪♪ album...altho they showed her "Life" music video.
And there's only two seiyuu song album, which are Mizuki Nana and Maaya Sakamoto. -__-
*I demand more seiyuu! and that's my request for that paper thingy*


Since I missed out anime, just jump to Figurine.

Gundam's Figure.
I spotted Macross Frontier there. ^^ No, I did not watch that.
My favourites are Vandread and Gundam X.
Ah, and there's Lucky Star figure...Kagamin, Konata and Tsukasa but no Miyuki -_- * no close up pict of it xp*


That's some Aria otaku there...soo many DX
And no one is putting Naruto there? or Bleach? or whatever famous ones...err Haruhi Suzumiya!!?
I spotted ultraman -__-''


Hatsune Miku...and Death Note
The Hatsune Miku, I spotted one in chong hock, wonder someone bought it already coz that can switch face expression. Well, I can see that some people don't wanna open the Box eh ;)


Urgg...ultraman again...-_-''
I spotted Tifa from Gundam X, Nanoha, Lelouch, Rozen Maiden...


Obvious place to look for figurine and top of that don't put anime heading there -_-
Now I spotted Naruto poster -_-''


Think this one done by the UBD-ian...

Drama sections.


My attentions just on Nana.


I don't watch many drama's but still know some of it.
Someone actually got Densha Otoko. "Train Man" Drama series. A drama for people like you and I hope no hikikomori content.


Finally!! I'm biased!
This one's on PS3 and I don't bother to look at Nin Wii.


I think I know whose this belongs to. -_- someone's brother coz I spotted Valkyria Chronicle.
Yes, I wanna play at least once for that game. (゜∀゜)メ(゜∀゜)メ(゜∀゜)ノ

Tomorrow on Cosplay and Fashion

No comments: