Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fashion show + Cosplay

Congrats on new member joining MangAnime club ^^ welcome welcome!!


Now for the continuation of the event -_- bnyk upload eh >=O
Let's start with Fashion err...yeah, majority fashion here ^^
I don't know much of Japanese Fashion so I think, you just see la XD
I like Gothic and Kakoii!!

First off with the materials.


Just click on pict to enlarge to see more details on the magazine ^^
Most clothes are own made...or send to retailer shop to make...


More materials, especially accessories.


Kendo...you can cosplay that if you want, on top of that...That's full set! DX
Who watch Bamboo blade!? ^^

That's all for the materials...Now go on to cosplay err...Fashion show!
Sorry for the bad lighting + bad timing...not my fault!! haha yeah, they didn't brighten up that place -_-
And I click and click since I need flash and a bunch of ... ... ...

Appearance in order.


She's the nekomimi girl...me no like her -_- Is that even a nekomimi? oh...that's a ribbon...fine~


The only decent pict I took during the walk -_-


I know right~~


again~


mei-do-san~ (*´д`*)


WTH!? my bad~


Pweeweet


Haha F-ojisan brother XD you know who that F-san is XD haha


... ... ...


He's definitely not cosplaying Reno...that's some red devil XD


Oh -_- what's this? Brunei style cosplay -_-


Kingdom Heart + Bleach !!?


Ok...I only like the key blade xp








Random...you can just see...no need me comment every pict...Im biased!! ♪♪♪ d(`Д´)b♪♪♪



They walk around, we stalk them -_- jk jk just ask them to wait and they will pose for you XD


This is a much proper kimono wearing than the earlier one I saw...sooo no bother...


Last of the day!!


それじゃ!

No comments: